Blobs and Scribbles

A journal of my art.

Name:
Location: Germany

I have only recently started to use oil pastels. I use Caran d'Ache Neopastel oil pastels, but I've already got my eye on the Senneliers as well ;-) Freue mich auf Eure Kommentare, ganz gleich ob auf Deutsch oder Englisch :-)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Got my eyes on the Senneliers ;-)

I bought four sticks of the Sennelier oil pastels yesterday. They are a lot greasier than the Neopastels. On WetCanvas.com painting with the Senneliers has been compared to painting with lipstick, wet soap or greased pigs. Can't wait to try them out :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope you enjoy Senneliers. They are like lipstick. I tend to use them over a drier type of oil pastel, such as Daler-Rowney.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Birte said...

I'm only doing colour charts with them at the moment - and I already LOVE them :-)

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a member of the "Pastel Painters WebRing". Don't forget to visit the other sites:
Pastel Painters WebRing
Ring Owner: Shades Of Dawn Site: Shades Of Dawn
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
Powered by Blogger